A man looks at the current internet and complains that there’s obviously a feminist conspiracy to silence men. But what else does he feel?
- Disgusted by a Spartan conspiracy to poison rational debate with the Persian army.
- Upset at Pompeii for slandering pyroclastic flows.
- Genuinely worries about homeopathic overdoses.
- “Plays devil’s advocate” for reasonable border protection by the harried conquistadores.
- Rails against the moon for continually eclipsing the solar agenda.
- Outraged at human oppression of the tiny defenseless infinite vacuum of space, with modern technology allows the brave to advance into an endless darkness where the least mistake results in instant suffocation.
More sexual madness with